La Perla Construction & Design is led by dynamic CEO Rachel Kaufmann. Rachel founded the firm in 2018 following over 15 years as a hands-on sub-contractor in the flooring and interior construction industry. She has built La Perla to be a premiere, woman-owned, full-service resource to the contract flooring business, serving metropolitan New York City and Long Island.
Rachel stands out in the industry and has achieved success due to her experience and capabilities. Continuously present on-site, at each job location, she uniquely brings
• In-depth knowledge of all steps of project management
• Long-term, solid relationships with suppliers
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Dedication to being an asset to General Contractors
• Expertise in the protocols, and administration of government contracts
• Ability to motivate and work effectively with all personnel levels
Clients and colleagues respect Rachel for her energy, unwavering high standards of excellence, and consistent reliability. She has WBE certification, FCITS flooring certification, and tile certification. In addition, Rachel serves on the Board of Directors of WCOE, Women Construction Owners, and Executives. She holds a B. A. in Accounting from the State University of New York, Old Westbury.